A former prosecutor and criminal defense attorney, Jaime has spent her entire career in the courtroom successfully trying cases. Jaime is recognized by The National Trial Lawyers as Top 40 under 40 attorneys. She is also recognized as one of the “Ten Best Attorneys” by the American Institute of DUI/DWI attorneys.
Upon joining James E Arnold & Associates, Jaime has expanded her practice to include civil litigation. Jaime represents clients in a broad array of legal matters including business litigation, personal injury, employment disputes, commercial litigation, and criminal defense.
Jaime also enjoys teaching undergraduate students. She formerly taught “The Legal Environment of Business” at Miami University’s Farmer School of Business. She currently coaches Miami University’s Mock Trial team.
- Ohio, 2013
- Ohio, Southern District of Ohio, and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
Honors and Awards
- The National Trial Lawyers 40 Under 40
- 10 Best Attorneys- The American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- Avvo’s Client’s Choice Award
- American Mock Trial Association National Championship Winner (Coach)
Northern Kentucky University Salmon P. Chase College of Law
- Honors: National Trial Team
- Honors: Order of the Barristers
- Honors: Bratton-Wirthlin Trial Advocacy Award
Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
- Bachelors of Arts: Political Science
- Honors: President’s List
- Honors: Dean’s List
- American Mock Trial Association National Championship Runner Up
- American Mock Trial Association All Regional Attorney
Memberships, Associations, etc.
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County