Labor And Employment
Arnold & Clifford LLP, is a Columbus, Ohio, law firm that also serves the Cleveland, Cincinnati and Dayton areas. We focus on trial practice for both individuals and corporate clients, in both state and federal courts, including labor and employment law.
Need a labor and employment lawyer to represent your company? Our attorneys help organizations stay ahead of employment law trends, maintain effective and consistent workplace policies and practices, and prevent legal and compliance violations as much as possible. When disputes arise, we work to help clients resolve them as efficiently as possible.
Labor And Employment Counseling
Arnold & Clifford LLP is a Columbus, Ohio, law firm experienced in every aspect of labor and employment counseling and representation for employers of every size. We combine legal knowledge and experience with a real-world understanding of smart, reasonable decision making when it comes to employees and their behavior.
We provide labor and employment advice to employers regarding:
- All aspects of the employment relationship from hiring to termination
- Privacy and social media concerns
- Reductions in force and WARN act requirements
- Issues arising under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The Equal Pay Act
- Anti-discrimination and whistleblowing laws
- Issues of loyalty and conflicts of interest
- Protection of employer intellectual property and confidential, proprietary information
The legal team at Arnold & Clifford LLP, has extensive employment litigation experience involving all significant employment law issues, including the areas of sexual and racial harassment, reasonable accommodation of disabilities, discrimination, whistleblowing, wrongful discharge, and enforcement of noncompete, noninterference and nondisparagement contract provisions.
Our labor and employment lawyers assist employers with the following: