Jonathan P. Corwin
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Mass Tort
- Ohio, 2002
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2004
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2004
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
Jon is a skilled civil litigation attorney with strong problem solving, leadership, and team building skill sets. He has the ability to quickly and thoroughly analyze complicated legal issues and provide practical solutions.
Jon has represented clients throughout Ohio in numerous areas of civil litigation, including business litigation, personal injury, premises liability, product liability, mass tort, toxic tort, and oil and gas. Jon has obtained favorable results for clients, representing both plaintiffs and defendants, at all stages of litigation, including by motion, mediation, trial, and appeal.
Prior to joining James E. Arnold & Associates, LPA in August 2019, Jon was a litigation attorney with Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP. Jon began his legal career as a judicial law clerk for Magistrate Judge Norah McCann King with the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and then for Judge John D. Holschuh with the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. - 2002
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Muskingum College
- B.A. - 1999
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Columbus CEO Magazine, Best Lawyers in Columbus, Litigation-Commercial, 2022
- Ohio Super Lawyers, Rising Stars - General Litigation